• International Precious Metal HS71081200 in Bar Form – Importable and
Exportable Worldwide. Original GLD registered AU Bars in 1 kilogram (kg)
and 12.5 kilograms (kg) weight (GLD expired).
• Customs tariff numbers/ Harmonized System Codes: 7108, 71081200,
• A minimum purity of 99.95% or better.
3) Quantity and Terms
• Total Contract Quantity of 424.000Kilograms/424 Metric Tons (MT).
• The trial Tranche will be 1.6 Metric Tons (MT)
• And subsequent lifts will be executed in accordance with the Tranche
Schedule under Clause 11 herein.
The Discount to be applied shall be GROSS at -15% LBMA total, NET at –
12% LBMA to Buyer at CIF Gold Refinery plants in Hong Kong, CHINA, per
Kilogram based on Second Price Fixing at the London Bullion Market
Association (LBMA) for Good Delivery Bars with a minimum grade of 99.95%
AU, inclusive of Malca-Amit or Brinks Security Insurance (hereinafter
referred to as “Selling or Purchase Price”). In the event LBMA is not
operating on that Scheduled Day, the Purchase Price calculation shall be used
based on the Second LBMA fixing of the market-opening day
ref Rodolfo 58 426