Objective is to replace oil with biomass
in the world to produce energy, fuel,
reduce CO2 and temperature.
Sowing the planet with billions
of hectares of biomass called
to produce energy and fuel.
Plant fertile lands and deserts
like the Sahara.
A.- Biomass for
- Produce synthetic diesel,
- Wood pellets
- Biomass energy for thermal power plants,
- Human food, sorghum has sugar.
- Animal feeding.
- Paper manufacturing.
- Manufacture of wooden boards.
The benefits of planting the desert are
- Turn deserts into fertile ones.
- Refresh the environment
- It would stop sand storms
- I would call for rain
- A fertilizer produced with
sea water (it's easy to do)
can be used as food
for animals and humans which would
reduce hunger in the world.
- Urban garbage humus - Vegetable humus
- Animal manure
2.- Get the water
-Desalination of sea water
- With machines that take it from air
- Underground wells.
With drip irrigation,
little water is needed.
3.- Types of irrigation
- Tanker and long distance trucks
C.-I thought of giant sorghum to
1.- Its growth is rapid
2.- The amount of biomass is large
3.- Produces large roots that
stabilize desert sand
4.- They have sugar that can
If you know someone who is interested
I can help in this project
You can help with ideas or invest money.
Written by Pedro Muñoz Ruiz